Monday 29 March 2010

Tea towels

I go through phases of avidly searching charity shops and jumbles for certain things (like my jars, have I shown you my collection of jars? Don't worry, I will!) and at the mo, I'm rather obsessed with.....tea towels. Yes, I said TEA TOWELS. "OMG!" I hear you cry and "I've heard it all now" and from the more uncharitable readers of this blog (and Mr Jumbles and Pompoms) "Get a life". But really, just take a look at these beauties:

Lovely piccies of traditionally dressed Spanish people with their local food and vinos.




And these two bright beauties from Gibralter and Malta:





However, the piece de resistance has to be this one:



Little horsey worsey - so sweet don't you think? (A little more enthusiasm if you please).

And the thing is that they all mean something to me ie. I've been on holiday to all of these places. Plus they've all got blue in them - yes there's some sort of theme going on here. And another thing, they were 29p each and all in pristine condition. You can't say fairer than that can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment